Calling all Prospect Place/Court and Sunrise Avenuers!

This is an attempt to connect with people from long, long, ago. Perhaps the connection will last one simple paragraph, never to be heard from again, or reignite to last a lifetime. Who knows. I just think it would be fun to catch up with people that share so many fond memories from childhood and beyond. Some of us already do still keep in touch. While some might be content to keep the past in the past. Either way. Lets see what happens.

Steve O

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Friends Blog after People

Deserted!

2 comments:

Ed S said...

I thought I would drop in and see what was going on. I was surprised to see that it was the same post I looked at month's ago.
I too am guilty of not posting and setting up cyberCOBwebs.
Updates people updates.
My son Brandon started 10th grade the other day. He also joined the ROTC. We are both proud and shocked that he wants to join the Navy. Its more for the college funds and he hopes a little time on a sub. We recently bought him a '88 jeep Cherokee to start driving.
OK WHERE THE HELL DID THE TIME GO. Things are good here so far. (knocking on wood). The school district that I work for just opened 3 new schools. It was announced that we may have been the only district in the North West and possibly the country that was able to do that this year. Its not that big of a deal since here in WA they vote on something and 5 yrs later it happens regardless of the financial outlook. 5 yrs ago they predicted a few more thousand people in the district. However the new houses still sit empty.
Any way the wife good and all is well here in the Pacific NW. We apologize for swapping summers with the east coast. We saw little rain and had unbelievable weather this summer. Now back to the "rainy" season. Although yesterday was 85 and sunny. Today well the haze is clearing to another beautiful sunny day. Time to get some yard work done.
I will try to do better at stopping by and giving a shout out here in the NW.
Last night I had a glass of wine on my deck with a fire in the pit and toasting to the people of 9/11 and to my friends from Prospect place.

Friedman Go Home said...

It's hard to get these people off of Facebook.